Your skills for our thriving work environment
'Join our path' - As you join us on our journey that will lead you to the opportunities in electrical engineering infrastructure where system involves international standards of engineering practices. ACUME helps our personnel by earning them a role to deliver their outcomes for the benefit of realization through work achievements. Whatever is your spot and career stage; you can expect growth in your expertise and demonstrate your talent with positive impact on multiple projects.
'Addressing the challenges' - ACUME as a company always securing the projects that has technical challenges which in turn tests and measures our strength and adaptability. Our work environment helps us to comply with all regulatory requirements for technical excellence through stipulated Health, Safety, and Environment policies. Our team and its members deployed in the challenging work environments where the challenges quantified to operate in an ethical and responsible manner in accordance with compliances even in the absence of specific supervising mechanisms.
- SKILLS DEWA Approved Transformer Engineer Engineers with DEWA approval [TPD – 1,2,3]
- EXPERIENCE 1+ year as a DEWA approved transformer engineer in DEWA substations.
- EDUCATION Diploma (or) B.E/B.Tech.
- SCHEDULE Recruitment scheduled from 28-SEP-2020 to 31-OCT-2020.
- SKILLS Installation of power system components, Basic understanding of substation electrical drawings, Cable glanding and termination works, panel modification works, Supporting the engineers during various testing and commissioning activities in substation.
- EXPERIENCE 2+ years in Installation of Gas Insulated Substations in GCC.
- EDUCATION ITI (or) Diploma (or) Secondary School Education.
- SCHEDULE Recruitment scheduled from 05-OCT-2020 to 30-NOV-2020.